Kind of Blue

 
In the summer of 2009, I studied early African American music at the University of California Santa Barbara. I fell in Love with Miles Davis, after Learning about his Art of Music. Miles created the most beautiful quiet sounds. Kind of Blue, is simply profoundly gorgeous, relaxing, and soulful.

Events of Wednesday 1/4/12
I obsessed over creating Art & topics to blog. My head was pouring out all these amazing ideas...so much, that I could not concentrate enough to finish a project. Everyday around me, are interesting topics from conversations, to media, politics, and most Importantly what I am reading in the Bible. Only if the days slowed down a bit. Weeks seem like a day. I felt overwhelmed yesterday, so I stop to listen to Kind of Blue, and I felt this spectacular rush of calmness. And I finish something after all.


"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life"

-Miles Davis

Days when I get to snapped the Ocean, I feel a rush of Excitement & Peacefulness all at once.




Comments

Popular Posts