Night thoughts. 1:52am 1/1/12

She will run after her lovers, but not catch them;
she will search,
but not find them.
Then she will say, “I’ll return
to my first husband.
Life was better then.” Hoses 2:7

Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Revelation 2:4

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew 6:33

By night on my bed I sought the one I love; By night on my bed I sought the one I love; I sought him, but I did not find him. I will rise now,  I said,  And go about the city; In the streets and in the squares I will seek the one I love. I sought him, but I did not find him. Song of Solomon 3:1-2

For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. Matthew 18:11

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares  us,  and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, Hebrews 12:1


Comments

Popular Posts