Oh Brother I can’t get through

"The two words information and communication are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through." - Sydney Harris

A gem of a performance from Coldplay, Magic happens @ 2:25. Enjoy!! “God put a smile on my face”, from the album “A rush of Blood to the Head”. “Talk” from the album X&Y

"God Put A Smile Upon Your Face"I've gotta say I wasted all your time, (oh honey honey)
Where do I go to fall from grace?
God put a smile upon your face, yeah

Now, when you work it out I'm worse than you
Yeah, when you work it out I wanted to
Now, when you work out where to draw the line
Your guess is as good as mine. Lyrics by Coldplay

"Talk"Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you
You can take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me
So you take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or a write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done
Do something that's never been done

So you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk
And you feel like you're going where you've been before
You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
Nothing's really making any sense at all
Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk
Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk" Lyrics by Coldplay. 
 
This entry represents my Heartache, miss opportunity, information and communication
"The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said."
Peter Drucker
How often could things be remedied by a word. How often is it left unspoken. Norman Douglas

Sometimes, the right words to say are not always Known, and we speak unintentionally in error. N.Lee

Hopefully I can get through to you Dear Reader,

Ever been completely Blindside? To my Horror I received a great dose of Cold Truth a week ago, from a volatile situation with a friend. And I’ve been Desperately trying to be Brave & Mature.

In my finest moments of the day, I take comfort from the most beautiful words of God, my Hope. And I took note from a favorite Quote, you heard it before? Right?...”What does not kill you makes you stronger” Hmm, I guess it’s True? I am still standing today :) by God’s Mercy.
Shatter in confusion, and thinking, “What did I do to deserve this”?
Attributing Blame. I blame myself at first, then the other person, and then back to myself, then the other person, Back & Forth. This sprung a War with Self.
Might be just all my fault? However I thought…Only if I can get through? , And I wonder if I could have protected my Heart? if I had been provided months before with critical information? And I typed words of desperation, which created Anxiety. My decision was out of Love, but I was still Blindsided with my own feelings and his actions. Secretly Hopeful. However, I want the best, you see… for my Brother in Christ and my Best friend.  Knowing one day, we will be rejoicing!!
I did not know the Right words to Convey. Faulty communication played a big part no Doubt, on both of our parts. Or no communication at all. Either way, I do not want to worry.
Obviously, God has other plans. And God does not make Mistakes!!! Yes, this is hard to perceive at times.  Trusting in God fully for Truth & Direction can be scary, since the whole Picture can be in a Blur; or the path is Unknown.
 I notice that when the right Path is recognized, it’s Clear as day.
In Desperation, I cried several times and said WTF to myself, and so on :(, but I did not utterly fall in despair, and God is rescuing me at this very moment. My state of mind was already extremely sensitive.  And I thought how could I survive? Only God can mend my Heart back together. Even in my despair, I can still give Thanks to God.  And I will Trust in my Savior forever more.

Sunsets are my Favorite thing to Snapped!
This photo is Rain on a perfect Sunset.
In a Blur-Distorted
The Path to Truth and Righteousness in the Word of Life.
 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3: 5-6
Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.  Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalms 25:4-5
  I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.  I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.  When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. Psalm 142:1-3
 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.  Proverbs 6:2
 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low. Psalm 79:8
 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
 Giving thanks always for All things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20
 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to Suffer Need. 13 I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me.  Philippians 4:12
2 Corinthians 12:9
 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 Selah

Comments

Popular Posts