A short Excerpt: Jeremiah chapter Thirty One.

 



My Daily Reject Photos.

I read something extremely important in the word of God (1/7/12), and I actually thought I felt His presence in me. I read the chapter of Jeremiah Thirty One, and I was moved.

Highlights:

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3
 
Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. Jeremiah 31:12-13

Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border. Jeremiah 31:16-17

For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me. Jeremiah 31:25-26

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: Jeremiah 31:33-35

Selah

Follow this link to Biblegateway.com for the Whole chapter of Jeremiah 31
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+31&version=KJV


I Love this Chapter so much, because it first reminds me of my personal struggles with Life and Looking towards the Everlasting Glory with God. Biblically Israel is a representation of  *All the Children of God*. Zion is a picture of Heaven and I think its so beautiful laid out in Jeremiah, the struggles of the child of God.
And God using His saving hand to deliver and save His Children from being captive. The Captivity of Israel by different Nations, reminds me of struggling with ever so present Sin in the Believers life. Let me Explain,...the Will of the Flesh is under Sin, until the complete transformation...this struggle is seen in Romans chapter 6 &7. Most importantly God is demonstrating is Saving Grace & Salivation in Jeremiah 31.

But don't value my word, Search the Scriptures Daily for yourself

=My Best attempts to be a Bible Scholar, but I am just a Student of the Bible.

God Bless TGBTG.


 

Comments

Popular Posts