"A little More"

"Turn Your eyes from on this way I have proved to live a dastardly day I hid my face from the saints and the angels Who sing of Your glory What You had in mind My weakness shines show me grace.."A little more" by Jennifer Knapp.


This photo was snapped on the road in California then transformed...


Snapped in New York city, I love the Sky, which I tried my best to highlight. 


Jennifer Knapp, was one of my favorite artist-singer as a teenager; I still listen today, but not as much. One song I always really liked was "A Little More". When she came out as  lesbian, I had this "Wow curiosity" I thought coming out was very Brave of her especially being in the Christian community. I am a firm believer in...  "Judge not, that ye be not judged. Matthew 7:1"...as posted on the top right... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23



"He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust". Psalm 103:10-14
"For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.


For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.


If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.


Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.


For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.


For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.


Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:


But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" Romans 7:14-24
 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:22-23
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephesians 2:8


                          
                                      

Comments

Popular Posts