Just Because its Friday: "God put a smile upon my Face"

:)))
I woke up in a daze, confuse and complacent, then I got up went downstairs and was embrace by all good cheer from my beloved Family :)!! Gloomy outside some residue let over from the slight snow storm here on the East Coast, Wednesday March 7th. I read this today which made me Glad I have such a wonderful friend in Jesus Christ, who dwells within, and I was reminded of one of his promises today.


[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 
[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. Psalms 118:8-9
Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the  light, and thy judgment as the noonday Psalms 37:3-6

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:23

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.  Philippians 4:4 


This photo I created on my android, using the app pic-say pro!!

Great drum solo in this performance below!! My nephew is getting a drum set soon, I can't wait to play, "God put a smile on my face" by Coldplay. Enjoy :)


Comments

Popular Posts