Need Inspiration?

I Feel Blank today' All the creative juices have Left and I sense this Emptiness, which will not go away. So I researched some quotes concerning not having inspiration, and this is what I Found. .') 
"Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do"
"Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances"
"Many a man has finally succeeded only because he has failed after repeated efforts. If he had never met defeat he would never have known any great victory"


Quotes by Orison Swett Marden, author of many motivational Books


 There are three musts that hold us back: I must do well. You must treat me well. And the world must be easy.
-Albert Ellis, Psychologist



All I can do Now' is stay Persistent no matter what, refocus, regroup and Believe in myself to make it Happen! .') 





When I took these photos I was standing outside in the Blazing Humid Heat, and I really did not care, because I had my Camera in my hand and I was not distracted. Something just comes over me when I see points of interest to photograph' It’s like an Adrenaline rush and I cannot be happier in that moment=My Love 






Comments

Popular Posts