Night time Blues



I fall asleep around 4:00am sleep to around 11:00am get up and do it all over again, a sleep cycle which I cannot seem to escape'... Long nights, Late mornings, Tired afternoons'

One day, I will live life in the normal realm, I guess with the hussel and bussel of the working class' But until then no sleep till early morning 

I discover this video in college one night as one of my former roommates played it for me and I never forgot about it' My friend and I called "Sigur Ros" melodic sound...Lullaby Music = Relaxing


One of my favorite music video' with a strong message' I think this video is well done and it can very well be our future, if we let it happen'

I believe in living in a world without weapons used to destroy the very essences of life and to stop Hate at its doorstops, to preserve Life, Fight for Tolerance and Justice, and most importantly to live "Non Violently" in actions and words.


Especially for the future of all children!    

Comments

Popular Posts